Pursuant to Article 313-8 of the AMF general regulation, information on the complaint handling procedure is made available free of charge by Axiom Alternative Investments.
Axiom has implemented and maintains an operational procedure to quickly and efficiently process complaints made by its clients. Any complaint may be sent to the Compliance department by post to Axiom Alternative Investments, 39 avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie 75008 Paris, France. The management company will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within ten working days of the date on which it was received, unless a response has been issued to the client in the intervening period. Except in duly justified exceptional circumstances, a response will be issued to the client within two months of receipt of the complaint.
For France: In the event of an ongoing dispute, the client may contact a mediator, such as the AMF Ombudsman. The address of the AMF Ombudsman is: Autorité des marchés financiers, The AMF Ombudsman, 17 place de la Bourse, 75082 PARIS CEDEX 02, FRANCE. The AMF mediation request form and the Mediation Charter are available online at http://www.amf-france.org.
For Luxembourg: In the event of a dispute or in the absence of an acknowledgment of receipt or response within one month of the complaint being made, the client may contact the competent authority, either by post to Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, L-2991 Luxembourg or by email to email@example.com
The CSSF dispute resolution request form and relevant texts on the matter are available at http://www.cssf.lu.
Conflicts of interest policy
Pursuant to section 3 of Article L. 533-10 of the French Monetary and Financial Code, Axiom Alternative Investments shall duly inform shareholders of the risk of potential conflicts of interest before acting on their behalf.
Axiom Alternative Investments requires that you provide current and accurate financial and personal information. Axiom will protect the information you have provided in a manner that is safe, secure and professional. Axiom and its employees are committed to protecting your privacy and to safeguarding that information.
Broker Selection Policy
Pursuant to Decree 2012-132 of January 30, 2012, Axiom Alternative Investments provides information on the social, environmental and governance criteria used in the context of its investment policy.
AXIOM ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS has adopted the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNRI). By doing so, Axiom confirms its commitment and willingness to take into account the extra financial criteria ESG into its management process.
So, Axiom makes sure that:
- It incorporates the ESG criteria into its analysis and both investment and management processes;
- It is an active owner and incorporates ESG issues into its ownership policies and practices;
- It firstly invests in entities with high level of transparency and asks for information from them regarding adoption to relevant norms, codes of conducts or international initiatives contributing to the responsible investment;
- It promotes acceptance and implementation of the Principles with the investment industry;
- It works to enhance its effectiveness in implementing the Principles;
- It reports on its activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.